- 2002- Light weight champion
- 2002 -Oceania bronze medallist
- 2002 -Canterbury champion
- 2000 -Light weight champion
- 1998 -Commonwealth Games representative
- 1998 -Oceania gold medallist
- 1997 -Samoan Championships silver medallist
- 1993-1997 Canterbury and South Island Golden Gloves champion
- 1996 -Bantam weight champion and Jameson Belt holder
- 1993 -Intermediate bantam weight champion, and most scientific boxer for a tournament
Now is your chance to step into the ring and push yourself to your limit, join Noah for a fun but challenging workout that will help you achieve the health and fitness results you crave.
Noah has built on a successful career as a boxer, to become a key member of the Fitness Canterbury team. His group classes are built on pushing everyone to their personal limit, and the grimaces on everyone’s faces are testament to this! Mixed in with this are plenty of smiles, however, and people keep coming back, many taking the opportunity for personal one-on-one sessions to really test themselves.