Baked Banana Oatmeal
A comforting weekend breakfast for everyone!
- 2c dry oatmeal
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 bananas (2 sliced into rounds)
- 2 egg whites
- 1.5c unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 1 Tbsp. stevia
1. In a large bowl combine oats, baking powder, salt & cinnamon. Set aside.
2. In another bowl mash one banana until it is the consistency of baby food and then mix in egg white, milk and vanilla. Combine wet and dry ingredients.
3. Grease a baking pan and line with one sliced banana and pour over the batter then top with the other sliced banana.
4. Pop into the oven for 25 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Cool and slice into 4 pieces.