A high protein breakfast to start the day!
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1/4 diced red onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Dash of pepper
- 120g smoked salmon, cut into pieces
- 6 eggs
- 8 egg whites
- 3 Tbsp trim milk
- 1/3 container lite cottage cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and heat oil in a non stick pan. Saute onion for 2-3 minutes, add salt, pepper and salmon. Remove from stove top and let cool.
2. Combine all the other ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Lightly coat 4 ramekins with a little cooking oil. Spoon 2 Tbsp of salmon mixture into each ramekin and evenly divide the egg mixture into the 4 ramekins.
3. Place ramekins in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.