Baked Banana Crepe
A low calorie, high protein after dinner dessert!
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Few dashes of cinnamon
- Coconut oil or a little cooking spray for cooking
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Using the back of a fork, mash banana in a bowl until it's broken down and you have a banana mash.
3. Add egg, egg whites, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix until everything is well combined.
4. Lightly coat a an oven proof dish with coconut oil or spray. Pour in mixture and bake for 25 minutes or until set.
Serve with low fat Greek yoghurt.