choc Banana Bliss Balls
Perfect for an afternoon Snack or after dinner treat
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1-2 Tbsp cacao powder (depending on your taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 1 large ripe banana (or 2 small)
- 6 fresh dates, pitted
- 1 - 2 Tbsp additional sweetener if desired
- coconut (to roll)
1. Blitz nuts, almond meal, cacao and mixed spice until crumbly.
2. Add banana and dates until dough is formed. You may need to add cold water, 1 Tbsp at a time if your mixture is too dry.
3. Taste and adjust if necessary (more banana, cacao or spice)
4. Using a tablespoon as a guide roll into balls, coat in coconut (if desired) and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.