Clean Rice Puddings
Healthy but the same great taste as this dessert favorite!
- 1 individual brown rice cup, microwaved
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 packet stevia
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp slivered almonds
- 1 tsp. protein powder
1. Bring almond milk to a simmer over a medium heat.
2. Add stevia and honey and let simmer for 1-3 minutes.
3. Add in rice and stir occassionally until thickened and sticky (approx 7 minutes).
4. Remove from heat and add in almonds, cinnamon and protein powder.