Fiesta Chicken Salad
A delicious and easy salad, perfect to take to BBQ's!
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 30ml fresh orange juice
- 4 medium sized kumara
- 410g tinned peaches, drained
- 100g salt reduced feta
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 head lettuce chopped
- 1/4 c almonds
1. Place chicken in frying pan with orange juice and cook through, place aside to cool and then shred.
2. Peel kumara and cut them into cubes and microwave on high until tender, add to chicken.
3. Add peaches & juice, feta, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce and nuts.
4. Toss salad and serve.