Chicken & Veg Frittata
Light, simple and perfect for lunch or dinner!
- 450g kumara peeled and cut into 1cm cubes
- Olive oil spray
- 1 leek, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. crushed garlic
- 100g shredded chicken
- 200g broccoli florets
- 5 eggs
- 2 whites
- 2 Tbsp. low fat trim milk
- 100g edam cheese
1. Preheat oven to 210 degrees. Place kumara and broccoli in a bowl and microwave for 2-3 minutes and set aside.
2. In a large non stick pan over a medium heat, spray with olive oil. Add leek and cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic and shredded chicken and cook for a further minute. Remove from heat.
3. In a tin arrange the kumara, leek, broccoli on the base. Whisk together the eggs and milk and pour over top of the veggies and top with grated cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.