Throw into the slow cooker & dinners served when you walk in the door!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 pound of thawed corn kernals
- 2 Tbsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 low sodium chicken stock cube
- 1 jar salsa
1. Place chicken breasts at the bottom of the slow cooker, pour over tomatoes and salsa then layer on the beans and corn.
2. Cook on low for 5-7 hours until the chicken falls apart when the pot is stirred.
3. Serve over top of basmati rice or with a side of salad.