Soft Fish Tacos
A clean take on Mexican Tacos!
- 800g firm white fish
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion
- 1 avocado
- 2 mangoes or 4 small kiwifruit
- 4 limes
- 4 handfuls of spinach
- 1 small iceberg lettuce
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- Salt & pepper
1. Combine lime juice, mango/kiwi, red onion & chilli together and marinade fish.
2. Pan fry fish for 2-3 minutes on each side.
3. Seperate iceberg lettuce leaves and stuff with spinach, cherry tomato, avocado, fish and top with marinade mixture.
4. Garnish with extra lime wedges if you wish.