Sweet Potato Fritters
1 cup sweet potato, steamed and mashed
1 cup grated pumpkin
½ cup grated zucchini
½ tbsp. tamari
2 tbsp. chopped chives
¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
1 tsp. salt
- Place the grated pumpkin and zucchini on a generous amount of absorbent paper and pat dry.
- Add all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Using your hands, roll a spoonful of mixture into a ball and press gently onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven at 190°C for around 15 mins or until browned, then flip and bake the other side for a further 5 mins.
- Alternatively, you could shallow fry the fritters in 2 tbsp. coconut oil for 3-4 mins each side. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve with your choice of side! (serves 4)