Thai Salmon Patties
Serve on salad or in burger buns for a healthy meal idea!
- 1 large tin pink salmon
- 1c cooked quinoa
- 1c cooked kumara, mashed
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 c mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 c shallots, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. green curry paste
- 1/2 c wholegrain bread crumbs
- Coriander, optional
1. Drain salmon and place in a bowl with kumara.
2. Lightly drizzle oil in a pan and cook off shallots, red onion, garlic, mushrooms and then add to the bowl once cooked.
3. Add in quinoa and egg to the bowl and mix well, then finally add in the green curry paste.
4. Combine the mixture into patties with your hands.
5. Lay the breadcrumbs on a clean plate and the lightly dust the patties in crumbs.
6. Cook in a pan on a low-medium heat and turn until cooked on both sides.
7. Serve hot or cold with salad, veggies on in burger buns.