Pear Snack Cake
A scrumptious, clean & all natural cake!
- 2 ripe pears, cored and chopped
- Zest from one orange
- 2 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 1c natural peanut butter
- 1/4 liquid honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. In a food processor combine all ingredients but 1 pear.
3. Pour batter itno a baking tin.
4. Sprinle the remaining pear on top of the batter and then use a spatula to gently push the pears under the surface.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, keep refridgerated.