Simply, with Mikey’s help I have performed a death defying act.
With my weight reaching terrifying heights and the associated health consequences becoming more of a reality, I finally committed to getting it sorted for myself.
With Mikey on board with a kit bag full of exercise tips, nutritional help and awesome support I have lost 50kg in 20 weeks. I am now close to my high school weight and can do a range of physical activities that I never thought would be possible.
Some of my highlights of working with Mikey are:
- Every sessions is different;
- Exercises have focussed on my ambition to become a better basketball player (this has helped keep me motivated throughout when they are challenging);
- Good feel for getting the best out of a session without going over the edge;
- Setting small physical goals that are achievable;
- Focus has been on physical improvement (weight loss has taken care of itself);
- Regular weigh-in sessions have helped with the focus;
- Terrific banter (especially given that Mikey trains a number of others from work);
Mikey has been everything I wanted from a P.T. and more. I would have no hesitation recommending him to others. I am looking forward to continuing on my journey (I am going to do the 12 week challenge) and getting in the best physical shape that I can.
I want to also thank the wider Fitness Canterbury team for all of their help and support. This has been extremely appreciated and has kept me going along the way.