Life is far too short, so work and you will reap, as healthy people are happy people.
- Increasing fitness & strength
- Weight loss / toning
- Nutritional advice / food diary maintenance
- Regular measurements and skin folds
- Pre&post natal care / Elderly / Teenagers*
- Boxing for fitness
- Injury management / rehab
- Specialties such as Parkinson's / Arthritis / Disabilities & more
- 1 on 1, Small group training, boot camps, corporate group training.
Currently stuck in a rut and curious about personal training. Stop thinking about it and give it a try. What have you got to lose...except maybe some fat.! Treat your body well, by feeling fit, strong, energized, educated and happy. After all your body is your temple, you have to live in it the rest of your life, so make the most of it.
I love my job! My purpose is to motivate you, push you beyond the expectations you have of yourself. I have been in the health and fitness industry as a personal trainer for over nine years, so I come with a wealth of knowledge and experience. I am passionate and committed to improving the health and wellbeing of any individual. I am very determined and have a proven track record with clients who have achieved
Personal training can be fun! I get bored easily so constantly strive for new ways to make your program fresh, exciting and challenging - all proven ways to get the best results from your training!
Train with me and together we can achieve the health, wellbeing and body you deserve.
- Cert 3+4 In Personal Training (NZL+AUS)
- Punch Fit and Pad Masters Boxing
- Nutrition for Weight Loss
- Rehabilitation course (ill get the name of this one)
- Corssfit Level 1 Instructor
- Kettle Bells Level 1
- Spin and Zumba Instructor
- First Aid / CPR
- High client success eate including 50kg weight loss
- 2x 1/2 Marathons, Duathlon
- 100km Oxfam Charity walk
- Tough Mudder
- Represented Canterbury for road/track cycling